“Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away”
In todays’ fast paced world we rarely find time for ourselves. Our busy lifestyles cause stress and anxiety to build up in the body and, over time can lead to both physical and mental illness. We are constantly bombarded by information and expect instant answers and results. The convenience of modern technology can be a twin-edged sword.
We have the world at our fingertips – but have never felt more disconnected.
Travel is an escape from the hectic pace of life. It can turn down the volume in our noisy minds, take us out of our normal routine, provide new opportunities – and literally be life transforming.
So, how do we experience optimal living and wellbeing through travel?
It could be simply choosing a destination or experience that provides opportunities to tune out, change pace or perspective with the purpose of recharging your mind and body.
It could be taking a journey into one of the wild places on Earth, meeting local people and communities, learning and giving back, challenging yourself to step out of your comfort zone and even climb a mountain.
Or immersing yourself in nature to observe the beauty of endangered wildlife in its natural environment.
- listening to the sounds of the African bush as you lay under canvas…
- kayaking beside whales and icebergs in Antarctica
- diving with manta rays and turtles in the beautiful coral reefs of Australia, Indonesia or Papua New Guinea.
- looking into the eyes of a mountain gorilla in Rwanda or Uganda
- seeing unique wildlife in its natural habit in Australia or the Galapagos Islands
- experiencing the balance of nature – the tranquility of a beautiful sunset and moonrise across the wide African plains
- feeling the thrill of the chase as a tiger stalks her prey in India
- testing your limits mentally and physically – climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, trekking into Everest Base Camp in the breathtaking Himalayas or tackling the rugged Kokoda trail in the New Guinea highlands.
- spinning a prayer wheel or receiving a blessing from a Holy Lama in Nepal
- indulging your taste buds with local produce and gourmet food and wine
- finding space for daily relaxation your way – meditation, exercise or spa wellness.
- walking with local tribal people and spend time learning their traditional ways.
Epic ‘live and breathe’ the destinations we are passionate about. And we want to share them with you.
A tailored epic experience will take you away from the everyday chaos and into the wild. It could even change your life.
Start creating breathtaking moments and epic memories to last a lifetime.
Here are some to inspire you…
Close encounters with gorillas in Rwanda #EpicAfrica
Trekking in Patagonia #EpicSouthAmerica
Kayaking with whales #EpicAntarctica
Everest Base Camp trek in the majestic Himalayas #EpicNepal
Paradise in Indonesia #EpicSouthEastAsia
Under a starry sky #EpicAustralia – Photo: Tom Parker
For more view our Epic Wellness Safari
To plan your own Epic journey into the wild
contact us: email@example.com